Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Toys...

Suunto, one of the X-Alps sponsors have agreed to support 10 of us in our training.  For this we get a nice new Suunto t6d with a foot pod and bike pod (pictured is the t6d and the foot pod fitted to my road shoes)

The box arrived on Thursday morning and I already got to test out the gadget on my Thursday evening run up the Saleve and for Friday and today's training (which was a 23km run back from swimming with my kids!).  As part of the sponsorship we've agreed to download all our training sessions to http://www.movescount.com/ so you can now see the gritty details of my training on my movescount page (http://www.movescount.com/members/JonChambers).  Only caveat is that I have not had chance to calibrate the foot pod yet so the distances might not be that accurate...

Anyone who wants to analyse the data and give me some constructive training advice is welcome!

My thanks to Suunto for the fantastic support!

No comments:

Post a Comment