Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Don't step on my blue trail shoes...


As training picks up it is time to renew my running gear.  As I was still using my trail shoes that did most of the work in the last X-Alps, it was clearly time to change.  So back I went to see my old friends at New Concept Sports in Geneva.  This is, by far, the best running shop in this part of Switzerland, run by runners, for runners.  Laurent has once again agreed to help equip me with the right running gear I need for the race.  The first priority was to get new road and trail shoes for training.  Assuming these work out well, in May I'll get identical new ones for the event itself. This time round both pairs are from Brooks and the triail shoes pictured were advised by Laurent based on his personal experience - 'I used these for the Marathon des Sables'! Tested to extremes then!  Good to know.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment